Beauty is who you are on the inside that reflects on your outside. Real beauty is from within. While it’s important to take care of your physical beauty, it’s more important to focus on inner beauty.
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised”
So here are my top 5 beauty tips for the Christian single woman-
1. Dress to impress… Christ! God has called us into a new life of love and He is majorly concerned about our heart. So it’s important to put on the garment he has laid out for us- compassion, righteousness, kindness, meekness… They always look good no matter the season. There’s no way dressing to impress Christ won’t impress and attract the right man… The kind of man who’s heart is also after Christ. I’m sure that’s the kind of man you want; that’s the kind of man I have and I know I’m super blessed.
2. Modest is hottest! You can be fashionable without exposing your God-given treasures. As a daughter of the King, Royalty is to be regal, dignified and by all means covered. This does not mean you can’t have your own style, but no matter your style, exposing yourself is not an option for the Christian single woman. You are a gift to be treasured, not exposed for all the world to see.
3. Work on your confidence! Confidence is everything. It cannot be over-emphasized. Even if you don’t look like a supermodel, be confident with who you are and be comfortable in your skin. Nothing exhumes beauty like a confident woman. If you accept and love yourself for who you are, everyone will, including Mr. Right when he finds you 😉
4. Accentuate what is wonderful about you! Most of us have one thing or the other we do not like about our bodies. But the truth is that no one is perfect. Every woman is beautiful and you should accentuate what is beautiful and wonderful about you. Men enjoy it when their women look great – but not overdone. Simply play up your best features and stay confident.
5. BeYOUtified! Finally, just be yourself! Nobody can be You-er than you. We are all unique in our own ways. So while waiting for Mr. Right or if he has already found you, be yourself. Don’t compromise your beliefs, your goals, or yourself just to please anyone. When the right man turns up, all you will need to be is YOU!